Youth Sports Sales Division
This independent rep sales position is for calling on Youth Sports League Organizations (i.e. Youth Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Football, etc.) in your local area to set up Fund Raisers using products from our Company. If you are a coach, youth league director, teacher or experienced outside sales rep, this position could be for you. Fundraising Sales, Coaching and/or Teaching experience a plus. This is a commission based sales position. First year earnings, working our System, will generate $20,000 plus Part Time - $50,000+ Full Time. Because of a 70% repeat rate, reps with 3-4 years with us can expect to earn substantially more. Paid training to get you started and all sales aides will be provided. We seek aggressive, independent reps that are available to work the Youth Sports League markets during the Evening hours (4:00 PM thru 9:00 PM local time). This lucrative opportunity is only available to individuals who can dedicate at least 15+ hours working evenings per week, and who have a good work ethic and a sincere drive to earn a great part time/full time income. PHONE APPOINTMENT SETTING SKILLS AND IN-PERSON GROUP PRESENTATION SKILLS ARE REQUIRED. Our reps work from home and are thoroughly trained to make phone appointments and in-person sales presentations.
- Drive to achieve a high Part Time/Full Time income
- Outside Sales Experience and/or Fundraising, Coaching or Teaching experience
- Phone Appointment Setting Experience
- Is comfortable Cold Calling
- Is able to work from home
- Is open to be trained and worked with
- Has reliable transportation
- Has no fear of public speaking
- Can work evenings
- Greenville, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Florence, SC
- Hickory, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Lynchburg, VA
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Manassas-Woodbridge, VA
- Loudoun County, VA
- Charlottesville, VA
- Wilmington, NC
- Burlington, NC
- Raleigh, NC
Contact: David Cox
Address: 220-6 South Swing Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27409
Please apply by emailing your resume.
Career Opportunities With Attractions
Select a career position below:
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Charlotte, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Durham, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Greenville, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Hickory, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Jacksonville, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Raleigh, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Winston-Salem, NC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Charleston, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Columbia, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Florence, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Myrtle Beach, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Sumter, SC
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Danville, VA
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Lynchburg, VA
- Outside Media Sales- Account Representative : Manassas, VA
Join the Attractions Team
Market leading, profitable company producing the Attractions Dining and Value Guide books throughout the Southeast. Goal oriented, growing company that promotes a team environment to provide the most opportunity for employees to be rewarded financially and professionally.
We are always accepting resumes from individuals who have the desire, commitment, and willingness to learn and join our growing Team. We actively recruit and train "Local Champions" for success. Successful candidates should have excellent communication and presentation skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. A college degree and some sales and marketing experience are beneficial.
As a Local Champion, your primary duties will entail effective contracting for merchant offers by professionally communicating the BOGO value proposition and monitoring and maintaining relationships with evolving leadership groups for distribution partners. You will be encouraged to be involved in your community, becoming a valuable resource to hundreds of schools, charities, and non-profit groups.
We will provide you with a great base salary, regular increases, paid expenses, health benefits, car and cell phone allowance, and training that puts you in control. Our goal is for you to succeed and grow within our organization. We have a policy of promoting from within; your growth and potential are up to you. Apply today.