Sell Books for Other Areas!
Your supporters can purchase any edition we have for sale on
attractionsbook.com, with FREE SHIPPING! Attractions will handle fulfillment, shipping, as well as place 20% credit in your
account for each book sold. Its the perfect way to reach out of town family and friends that want to support your fundraiser. We offer 20 different editions of the Attractions Dining and Value Guide
throughout NC, SC, and VA! Visit our preview page to view a complete listing of editions.
How it Works: Have your supporters go to
attractionsbook.com and click "order a book"
This web page will also ask for your group code, which is the same as your Attractions EZPay code, of your account keyword. Once their order has been placed, it will appear as a credit on your online Fundraiser Status. Attractions will handle postage, packaging, and handling. Your group will receive a 20% credit on the total sale.
*Please note: that this is a different service than EZPay. With this service, Attractions ships the book to your supporter. With EZPay, you deliver the book, and your group earns more credit towards your sale.
Free Online Tools to Help Your Sale!
Your free online account will be ready about a day following your first books delivery. An email with your account number will be sent to the address you provided Attractions
when you took your first delivery. Follow the instructions in the email to access your account. Can't wait to get started? Call 800-897-1004 to get instant access,
or if you need help signing in.
The following tools are accessible through your online acount:
- Official Attractions sales flyers with your group name and phone number
- Email templates to supporters telling them about your fundraiser
- Instructions on how to sell books online which credits your group for each book sold
- Banners and images of our logo and book to place on your website or in newsletters
- Current fundraiser status, balance, and delivery records
- Online payment system to pay as your go
- Tips for selling more books, and how to run a successful fundraiser
- Information on additional sales aids such as posters and yard signs
- Contact information from your account representative