- "We were very excited about the success of this fundraiser. Not only did we bring in much needed dollars, but our purchasers found true use of the book. It became a bit of competition to see who made their money back in coupons used first. Additionally, the ease in handling and scheduling made it a breeze to conduct, and fun to sell. We are hoping to do the same event next fall!"
- -Dahlgren Christian Preschool
- "The Attractions Dining and Value Guide Fundraiser has been our best fundraiser yet. We raised over $2500 for the Courtland HS FBLA Chapter. It is a very easy fundraiser to run. We will definitely do it again next year."
- -Courtland High School
- "We really enjoyed the fundraiser. It was something that was simple and did not require a lot of effort to sell the books; they pretty much sold themselves. Also, the amount of money that was made from such a simple fundraiser was great."
- -Brooke Point H.S.
- "The books are of such value they practically sold themselves. Usually we have to do 2 fundraisers, but with this product, we raised more money than the other two combined from the previous year."
- -Chancellor H.S.
- "Thanks so much for your assistance in making our bowling fundraiser a success."
- -North Liberty Legends Youth Bowling League
Map of all Fredericksburg Merchants
- Section 1
- Melting Pot , The
- Jay's Restaurant & Lounge
- TAKA House of Japanese Steak & Sushi
- Fujiya House Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
- Mandarin Court Sushi Bar
- Section 3
- McDonald's Welburn Managemant
- Domino's Pizza
- Sonic America's Drive In
- Aladin Mediterranean Restaurant & Cafe
Plus Hundreds More Offers to the Area's Best Establishments
Complete Merchant and Restaurant Listing